Friday, November 24, 2006

parents in town...

it was such a happy moment when i saw my parents walking to the custom check point... they were very happy to see me... so am i... miss all those parents luv for almost 5months dee... mum REALLY bought a lot of those jeruk and biscuit for me... hehe..and i got a box of choc too...kekeke... we checked into Tang Dynasty Hotel..it was way better than those mum and bro stayed da last time in Shangri-la in terms of location and also price i think... After resting a while, i took mum and dad for dinner at Damai... they said the food is ok... since i had to study for VIVA, dad and mum asked me to go back to hostel to study and would be meeting me after VIVA...

so..VIVA didnt go well on my part... i was nervous and shivering... till i forgot most of the facts in my head... i lost my composure... and could only smile all the way.. Prof wasnt happy,,i know it... and he asked me not so smile and be more serious in the coming sessions... i will be MORE PREPARED nex time... this time really like so messed up.. i just hope i didnt screw up my VIVA .or maybe i ALREADY did... and jeopardize everything??? arhhhhhhhh... just could pray hard at the moment... i darent really imagine much... SCARY and FREAKING...

neway, after VIVA,i met up with my parents... we stopped by at KF for lunch before heading to Kundasang.. the road was very bad... my parents were 'scolding' and nagging along the way... they prefer not to go than to 'waste' the car... poor baby joel... i also heart broken ooo.. and the scariest moment was the time when i couldnt go up the 'bloody' slope at U merlin... no thanx to my coursemate for recommending such a creepy area to me...DARN... and lagi heart broken when the bottom part of the car was bang when going over the harm... arh... SO SORRY to baby joel... thank GOd that my parents are understanding and didnt blame me... Dad finally made the call and we checked into Fairy Garden Resort instead...it wasnt any grand or superb resort but we just didnt wana drive further up hill or wat so ever... just slept for the night and the cool air was nice... kekeke... the sabah type of genting... neway, Kudat trip is cancelled due to the road condition...




dad drove down the hill and i only took over when we reach the smooth road... we went back to my uni and i drove them around the area... my parents were pretty impressed with the uni....especially the beach and jetty...hehe...snap some photos near the front gate and the guards were staring at us like one kind...kakaka...



then, we checked into Tang dynasty again.. and this time we got a bigger room.hehe... went shopping at CP and mum really shopped for some new sandals... for dinner, we went over to Gunter's... ok ler..something new for my parents... and the menu also a bit different dee..this shows i havent been there for such a long time dee loh...the first for this sem..my god...hehehehe....im glad that dad says he's full...hehehe...

the nex day, we shopped around KK town... goodnez, my parents can really stay so long at the Phillipine market and mum is really good at bargaining oo... hahaha... yaya, she needs to get something back for my cousins... went over to KK plaza and wisma Merdeka too... and Tong's really have sales... spent over Rm200 there.... i forgot to stop by at familia...need to get some things from there... or is it that i lost the shop???? hehehe... i memang trial and error every time ler.... i spent the most for the day... dad complained to bro that i took the opportunity to buy new clothes when he's around... hehe... of course lah... im partly broke also mah... we went to damai again for dinner ... im glad my parents enjoyed the food here... hehehe...then, i took them over to Yoyo..a MUST go place for me... hehe... i just want my parents to go to places that i go before or hang out often... didnt go to Little Italy thou coz my parents dont really fancy eating pasta and stuff...or 'Oya' as Japanese food is a NONO to my parents... i just realised i havent been to oya for a long time too... hmm...see lah....

neway, time passed really fast and it's time to bid farewell... im glad when mum says dad enjoyed his trip as he was smiling all the way... i was holding back my tears when i sent my parents off... my parents knew that i very much wana go back with them and they realised how sad i was but wat to do... sigh... the airport was like a mad area just now... everything seems so kaios... when i reached back the hostel, i really couldnt take it anymore... everything seems so empty...tears just flow down... i REALLY miss home so much.... another 3 more months before i can be with my family again..and thats also for 9days if everything goes according to plan... its almost half a year since i last saw my bro... sigh.... i just hope to be strong for this few days... its the silence that's killing me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home