Wednesday, June 21, 2006

a new hope...

a mysteriuos number on my hp this morning... some ppl from China.. i wonder who and why..??? most probably its a mistake ler... too bad or is it lucky that my hp really went nuts... no tone came out from it till around afternoon today... it there's a tone, i would have received that call, but then i would be charged as well... hehe... so, who ever it is, i also dun care ler since that fella doesnt reply to the msg i sent...

fINALLY went for a hair cut..okies, it doesnt turn out well, thanx to my natural, curly frizzy hair...no, aint gonna do rebonding thou thats the only thing i could do as my hair is like..sigh.. damn tak boleh repair... if i were to curl, haha.. i will have those super extra bomb eh hair... i cant imagine that..... mum says my hair is okay, but im like trying to mess it up... ish ish ish... sure one of my group member will ask...'y on earth u go cut ur hair??'... will have my cap to the rescue again ler... kaka... mum likes her hair as she says its been years she yearns for that style... good for ya mum...

hmm... i darent tell dad my intention of getting a new hp, its mum who came to the rescue... thanx mummy...hugs and muax... and as expected, dad says, buy something like his can dee... okies ler... stop day dreaming of flip hps, camera hps, etc etc and look at those SIMPLE BASIC hp will do... okies... at least better than nothing... considering there are thousands need to be spent on my fees, books and stuff for 2nd year... i cant be such an ass to demand for more... dad has given me so much.... thanx dad ....

okies... 4 more days.. sux to the max counting days..maybe i should start counting hours... wasnt feeling well today, till mum asked me what's wrong with me?? my face looks like shit... and i lost my appetite...everything taste blunt... sigh sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home