Sunday, June 18, 2006

going back merana syndrome...sob sob

one more monday, one more tuesday, one more wednesday, one more thursday, one more friday, one more saturday, one more sunday...and then...bubye BIGGY POOH, Bubye PIGGY, bubye all my teddies, bubye my dearest chaochao again, bubye all my teddies, bubye my radio, bubye our most wanted 'TV', bubye my PC, bubye everything at home, bubye penang...and the toughest bubye would be bubye to my dear parents...sigh... the 'going back merana' syndrome is killing me dee... day by day, hours by hours, minute by minute and second by second. it doesnt help when there are still so many things i havent do...

1. meet my teachers
2. meet certain frens i havent meet for year...
3. print my group's name tag
4. print my reports
5. type letters to certain individuals
6. get ready articles and posters for my health promo
7. shop for a new watch, a new hp ( STILL IN MY DREAMS.. but my hp really coma till i duno how to say dee..those can get cheap prices for hp, please let me know.. DESPERATE DEE)..
8. shop and tapao as much FOOD as i can...shud finish before i start 2nd year
9. get ready to pack my stuff..just hope i can manage to talk to the officer-in-charge not to charge me so much for my over weight bags...
10..and keeping my book nice nice where it should be... cant seem to be able to concentrate ler....

sigh... I DUN WANA GO BACK TO SABAH... sob sob..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home