Saturday, June 24, 2006

sob sob sob

" To left true love be unspoKen.. its da quickest rot 2 da heart..!!!"

something familiar..yet i know its something not easy... to be able to let the other person know ur true feelings, it needs courage and strength... i could still remember those forwarded mails sent by my frens... "please share ur love with those that means a lot to u before its too late..." sigh... things are always easier said that done... why should truth be revealed when we know it will only cause more heartaches, pain and even to the stage of losing a good fren... no, i cant take the risk coz i cant take the pain anymore... only the person responsible can dig the secret out from me...

okay...counting hours... less than 35 hours, and i will bid farewell to things that i have already start missing... i wish i could take my pillow and chao chao there as i really couldnt sleep thruout those times im in my hostel... or maybe i should plan more trips to kudat.. sleeping in my foster family's house is way better as i have my own room there... hehe..with my adik angkat's teddies...make me feel so at home mer... sigh... when mum hugged me just now and said she already start missing me, i know it would be some really hard feelings me on mon... dad is showing signs of 'sadness' and kinda reluctant... sigh.. i could feel their tears, im trying to control my emotions very hard... i cant let them see me cry...

i havent start packing my things, thou i've been reminded so many times... sigh.. everything is on my table and rack..just waiting for the moment to be dumped into my luggage... im taking back at least 4 pairs of shoes...i know its crazy.. bought most of the things i wana buy dee except the food part... sigh..i really dont wana think about this anymore... sick so sick... praying hard that it wouldnt rain on mon..i dont wana freeze and turn white in the aeroplane again... SIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... DUN WANA GO BACK TO SABAH... SOB SOB...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care girl and the faster you go to Sabah the sooner the countdown begins to return to good ol' penang!! muax

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home