Tuesday, June 20, 2006

desperate...5 more days...

my hp really unconscious and coma dee..dont think it will ever be conscious again..today, there's no more noise coming out from it...sigh sigh sigh... just hope i can get a new one before i balik meranaing... 5 more days...and that's it...

the omen wasnt as scary as i've expected but its enough to make my hair stood throughout the movie, no thanx to the freaking air cond... thanx to my dearest fren who accompany me though she would very much go for other movie..hehe... (cannot reveal her identity..just in case other ppl knew about it and force her to watch horror movie again) ..hehe... lunch at manila's place was great... first time there and it was good... hehe... nex time will bring my parents there...

okies... better get things done on my list.. still havent cut my hair..hampir botak also ler, hair been dropping like mad... and yeah,,, new hp... MONEY PLEASE DROP FROM HEAVEN.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home