Monday, June 19, 2006

6 more days

6 more days
and u will hear no more
i will let u go as u wish
i will be invisible to u as long as u like
i will be long gone before u ever realise...

i aint gonna turn back
i aint gonna look back
i aint gonna rewind what i did
i aint gonna take back what i said
u are who u are
i am who i am...

as long as u like to have this 'cold war'
its up to u.. i aint gona interfere
my strength is just too weak
my shine is fading
my colour is disappearing...

I loved you once you loved me not.
I loved you twice but I forgot you never loved me.
You never will but even so I love u still.

It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone;
an hour to like someone; a day to love someone;
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

One day you'll ask me: "what’s more important to you? Me or your life?" I’ll say "my life" and you'll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.

If love’s a disease then I’m very ill.
But I don’t want medicine, I won’t take no pill.
I will suffer this illness ‘cause it makes me see exactly how much you mean to me!

To realize
The value of a sister
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newlyDivorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realizeT
he value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a still born.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a personWho has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a personWho has survived an accident...

To realizeT
he value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics

Time waits for no one.

Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when
you can share it with someone special.

To realize the value of a friend:
Lose one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home