Sunday, November 26, 2006

give me a break...

im currently feeling really FREAKING miserable in kk... i just dont know how to describe the feeling...its just too horrid just thinking of it... only ppl who stayed back like me will have the same feeling... or maybe its just me....if i had strike lottery i would have a better choice... and the feeling gets worse when i received msgs informing who and who is back in penang... arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...



but the thing that really pissed me off is certain ppl who i feel like kicking... each time the sms comes, its just NOTHING good... always asking me to do this and that..it really gets on my nerve at this moment especially when im in a deep shitting mood... stop pretending that ur damn innocent or wat so ever... stop being so pathetic... REALLY BUZZ OFF FROM MY LIFE AS FAR AS U CAN.. im really sick with ur damn lame msgs... so shitty... darn... im trying my very best to push sad things far far away from me.. i duno what's going to happen when the second sem starts.. the only thing i cud do is to look forward for CNY... like what justin has said... i will NEVER feel ok as long as i dont get back to my home.. that's how bad shape im in... to those who dont wish to see the other side of me, just stay FAR FAR FAR away from me and dont try to step on my tail... my patience is not as good as last time anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home